Saturday, May 21, 2011

just keep smiling...


Me- "Hey guys, the picture i just took (when everyone was still happy) was dark, let's take one more before we start your movie, look here! SMILE!" 
Sophie has a pretty low tolerance for yelling (except when she's the one doing the yelling)

It finally started to get to Madeline....Will was still going strong! just keep smiling, just keep smiling...

Will- "Hey, what about our movie?? Oh. Ben is still crying."


Will-"here, tickle, tickle....Ok, he's happy, look, we're smiling. hurry, take the picture so we can start the movie" hahaha!

Don't worry, i rescued the little munchkin, and the other 3 for that matter. :)

8 comments:

Virginia Lee said...

I always love seeing your family pictures. Especially ones like these. I always think, hey, it's just like us! She's taking pictures of our life. No wonder Will and Caleb get along so well. Big brothers are the best.

Jennifer said...

Oh dear! I think the 4th one is my favorite!! Too cute, Meagan. Hope they all started smiling again when the movie came on :) Miss you all so much!!

Gabe Jenkins said...

That is hilarious...So great.

Gaspord Adventures said...

LOL!!! this is SO funny meagan. :) Thanks for posting pictures of REAL life - I love it!

Nicolette said...

LOL. Super Cute! Just hopped over from your sister's blog. Your blog is great. I'm now a new follower.

Cailan said...

I'm sure I've looked at these photos no less that 15 Times so far - they just keep making me laugh every time! Love those kiddos.

megandandy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I am quite happy with what I got here, and I can only give thanks for the info that I found this.
salam. sedikit info saya tambahkan di bawah ini.
kami punya informasi sebuah perangkat alat bantu sex yang dapat di gunakan untuk stimulasi rangsang sangat seksual berikut jalan untuk menuju info tersebut.
Alat bantu sex pria.
Alat bantu sex wanita.